Goodbye and Thanks
Well, that is it. You made it, well done. Now tell me your favourite albums of the year (and of the last ten years!).
Or better still, simply agree with mine.
I know this went on a fair bit, so good work getting to the end. Hopefully you weren’t too appalled by my choices.
Finally I’d like to thank alphabet, for making this so fun, all of the artists whose albums appeared in these various lists, and God (for not exisiting).
Goodbye and thanks, you sexy folk, you...
not_2day_galvatron
xxxxx
I know this went on a fair bit, so good work getting to the end. Hopefully you weren’t too appalled by my choices.
Finally I’d like to thank alphabet, for making this so fun, all of the artists whose albums appeared in these various lists, and God (for not exisiting).
Goodbye and thanks, you sexy folk, you...
not_2day_galvatron
xxxxx

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home